- Stress comes from wanting. Why?
+ What is Want?
- Believing something can be real, and that it should be real.
+ But reality doesn't work like that.
- No. Things happen if they happen, and they don't if they don't.
+ So where does Want fit in with that?
- It is outside of what happens, of what can be, because what is is what happens. Want comes from imagination, which comes from experience.
+ Experience isn't always correct.
- Want is memory, turned into a parallel future. Reality is now, and what will be. Want is violence against reality. Go with what's in front of you, and there is no need for Want.