(Up to: Previous Readings )
The universe is fractal in nature. Everything should be considered as such. Things fall into place so much easier. See Universal Foundations. Here's a great example comparing a mouse's brain to the evolution of the Universe. (See original NY Times article, without picture.)
- Brain.save(): Depicting Generic Processes
There's a good reason why these things all look similar:
Bolts of lightning
Rivers and streams
Windpipes down to alveoli
'Arbor Vitae' Part of the brain
Fractal NLP - word recognition is based on a layered system of understanding. But is it fractal? How does each layer mirror the other layers?
- Societies And Individuals Are Fractal
- Very related - Working With Chaos
- Milky Way DNA
- Scientists work it out? Fractals explain Quantum Physics? - N.B. Are we looking at ourselves? I like the idea that we perceive perception.
- TS::FractalSociety (note to self - read more)
- ...which links to the excellent resource: http://www.readwriteweb.com/2004/01/15.html#a188